About Chinese Visa: Basic Materials to Be Submitted for Application
1) Passport – You should submit your original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page and a photocopy of the passport's information/photo page.
2) Visa Application Form – You should submit the visa Application Form.
3) Photo – Please affix one color photo on the Application Form. The photo should be recent, front view, in mm x50mm size without head covering.
Visa Application( Form V.2013 ) of the People’s Republic of China
L Visa is issued to an alien who comes to China for sightseeing, family visiting or other private purposes.
F Visa is issued to an alien who is invited to China for a visit, an investigation, a lecture, to do business, scientific-technological and culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months.
X Visa is issued to an alien who comes to China for study, advanced studies or intern practice for a period of more than six months . An alien who comes to China to study, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months shall apply for a (M) Visa .
Z Visa is i ssued to an alien who comes to China for a post or employment, and his/her accompanying familymembers.
IMPORTANT NOTICE 09/01/2013
ReNew Requirement for China Business Visa Applicant
1. As of September 1, 2013, the Visa and Passport Office will launch the 2013 visa application Form.( Form V.2013 )The new form has been posted at the website of the Consulate.The new application form must be completed by a computer and should be clearly and completely printed out on Letter sized papers. Incompletely filled-out forms, hand-written or altered forms are not accepted.
2. As of September 1, 2013, the visa application requirements of the People's Republic of China will be adjusted. To ensure smooth submission of the visa application, please click here to?check visa application requirements and get?all necessary paper work before submitting your application.
Business Visa ("M" Visa) Visa Application Form ( Form V.2013 )
以下是商务访问签证邀请信所须提供信息( The following information is
Required for a M-visa invitation letter):
1,--被邀请人个人信息：（application’s personal information ）
----C,出生日期等(date of birth)
----E,所任职的公司全称以及职务：（full name of the company which the
----Applicant works for and the job title）
2,--赴华目的(将从事何种商务活动)：purpose of the visit (what kind of business)
3,--将访问哪个省市：What city and province will the applicant visit?
4,--拟何时入境何时离境: date of arrival and leaving?
5,--被邀请方与邀请方之间是什么样的业务关系：( What kink of relationship
----Between the Chinese company and the US company? Or What relationship
----Between the applicant and person who invited him/her?)
6,--谁将负责被邀请方的行程费用 ( Who will bear the cost of the applicant’s
----Accommodations in China)
7,--邀请方单位全称 ( full name of the init / company which invited the applicant)
8,--邀请方需提供联系人的: (Who will the applicant contact with in China)
A,--姓名，(name of the person)
B,--在邀请单位中的职位 ( detail of the address)
C,--联系地址电话以及电子邮箱 (direct contact phone number and e-mail address)
9.--邀请人签名以及公司公章 Signature and company seal
----* Generally, the invitation letter may be submitted as a fax, copy or printout. If necessary, the consular officer will ask the applicant to submit the original invitation letter, or to provide some supporting and supplementary documents, or schedule an interview.
The application with any fake invitation letter or other fraud will be rejected.
申请旅游、探亲签证须提供的其他材料及特别说明 签证申请表( Form V.2013 )
（2）提供：探亲签证邀请函( 见PDF文件)/Invitation Letter(PDF文件)
Tourist Visa (L Visa) Visa Application Form ( Form V.2013 )
One of the following documents is required:
-- An Invitation Letter for Tourist Group of Invitation Letter for Tourist by a Duly Authorized Tourism Unit;
-- An Invitation Letter issued by companies, corporations, institutions and individuals in China. If the invitation letter is issued by an individual in China, the photocopy of the ID of the individual is required.
-- Photocopy of the roundtrip airline ticket and hotel reservation.
*The invitation letter issued by companies, corporations, institutions and individuals in China, shall include the following items:
(A) Personal information of the application: name, gender, date of birth, etc.
(B) Information concerning the applicant's visit to China: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China.
(C) Information of the inviter: name of the unit or individual, phone number, address, and if applicable, seal and signature of the legal representative.
* Generally, the invitation letter may be submitted as a fax, copy or printout. If necessary, the consular officer will ask the applicant to submit the original invitation letter, or to provide some supporting and supplementary documents, or schedule an interview.
* The application with any fake invitation letter or other fraud will be rejected.